One way to get out of a sweltering hot house... go shopping!!! We left our hot house with no A/C behind and hit Target, Old Navy, Red Robin for dinner and then Costco. We wanted to stay in the refrigerated section of Costco until they closed. ha! We randomly stopped in at Old Navy and they were having their AMAZING clearance sale. They have 50% off their already clearanced prices. Getting a bunch of shirts, shorts and swim trunks for $1.24-$3.49 for Kate and Preston is pretty awesome if you ask me. Love it. The temperature is supposed to be in the high 90's this week so I'm more than happy to be working a couple of days in a nice air conditioned office. Poor Kyle and the kids. Maybe he should take them shopping again. :)
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Fabulous Comments:
Tell Kyle to take the kids for rides in the car and let the air conditioner flow. Can't believe we don't have air conditioning in the house!
Sounds like a good idea! Which Old Navy did you go to. I want to check it out!
Those are some amazing deals. Way to go! We've caught a couple like that. I miss being close to stores so I can check out the sales a little more regular like. Not much goin' on sale here in Othello.
No AC? Wow...that's not good! I missed the ON sale and I am bummed...it looked like a good one. I am lovin on Target right now though, their clothes (at least in the Orem, UT store) keep getting cuter and cuter...post pix of your buys, it's so fun to see all the great deals and cute clothes! :0
Post a Comment