Lindsey is 6 mo's old now and doing so much! She is very social and smiley. We are having fun with her and her personality. Kate asks me all the time if I like kids and if I like having Lindsey as my baby. (Why does she keep asking this?! Do I act like I don't? haha)

Lindsey is sitting up so good now. She also got her first tooth last week. It's so cute and little...and sharp.

She's eating food- she made a raspberry sound with her lips so food went spraying everywhere. She likes to grab the spoon and then shove both of her hands in her mouth with the food. It makes for a difficult and messy feeding time! I have to hold her hands down a lot to get the food in her mouth.

This is her latest trick. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, then decides to lay down and scoots around. She does the army crawl everywhere and is very active. She loves magazines and will destory them. I've left too many out for her to grab.
Lindsey weighs almost 17 lbs and is in the 89% for height so she's long. She slept through the night twice last week, but still hasn't mastered that. I can't wait until she does. We are in the process of sleep training her so we hope she catches on quickly. She is a lot of fun and we are so glad she's in our family!
7 Fabulous Comments:
So cute and fun! I can't believe how big she is!
She is adorable! I think she is looking more like your other kids (it's so hard to tell with pictures).
Very cute. I love it when they want to grab the spoon...with Liam I give him a spoon and then I feed him with another and that works fairly well for me.
i love her smile! she's so cute. and how is she already six months old?! that went so fast. i can't believe how much she's moving. my kids take forever to sit up or crawl or walk (not that i'm complaining :). what a doll!
a tooth? Already? You beat me! Lainey just got her first tooth a week ago or so. Mine are always late on their teeth.
Yes, I feel like she's just growing so fast too! How fun! That's funny that Kate always asks if you like having her around. Hhhhmmm! makes me wonder what kind of mother you are....hahahaha! totally kidding!
She is darling! I swear I'm looking at a little Jeff Lublin in that picture of Preston.
I love love Lindsey!!
Post a Comment