Is there a word you say over and over and over?! Well, I always say "hurry". I've caught myself saying it so much lately. Actually, I probably have always said it a lot, but I've just noticed how much I say it. "hurry, get out of the car", "hurry, or you'll be late to school", "hurry and do your homework", "hurry and get your shoes on", "hurry and eat your food"...the list could go on. I pride myself in being efficient and fast at things so I guess I'm always wanting to have my kids be fast too. I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't say it so much, but man, I'm always in a hurry! ;)
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Fabulous Comments:
I always say "perfect". I never noticed it until a co-worker pointed it out. Now I realize how much I say it!
Chuck E. Cheese looks fun! We haven't been there yet. We tried to go with the Carlile's on a Saturday night and there was an insane line. Another day!
I've noticed I keep telling the kids, "We're running late."
Similar to "Hurry" but with a slightly more negative undertone? :)
i feel like everywhere we go and everything we do, i'm in a hurry to do the next thing. i've really been noticing it a lot lately, and i want to stop it. i want to enjoy our nows!
Post a Comment