Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's A Circus Out There

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus came to Everett this month and we wanted to take the kids to it. I've never been to a Circus and so I was excited to go. The tickets were only like $13 on opening night so they were cheap. It was a fun night. They had lots of juggling, a few animals (dogs, camels, horses and elephants), motorcycles, a high wire act, acrobats and trampoline. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. The kids did really well. Even Chelsea didn't do too bad. I was worried about her because she is awful at Church, she just wants to go go go. There was an aunt and mom sitting behind us with 2 kids and they even commented on how good they were. I told them I was surprised too. Ha! My trick was to bring lots of snacks and candy.

The favorite act was the elephants. I've never seen elephants move so much or so fast! At the zoo they are slow and boring. Lindsey liked it when the little pony ran underneath the camels. It was pretty cute and funny. Then the tiniest dog ran underneath the little pony. Why are little things so cute?




The 2 motorcyclists rode around in this ball. They would go around and around super fast. Then one time they turned out the lights and the motorcycles were lit up. It was pretty cool.









1 Fabulous Comments:

ericksonzone said...

How awesome! The circus comes here and the kids are dying to actually get to go. We just don't seem to make it happen.