Where has January gone? I've been awful about taking pictures this month and about blogging. I think after Christmas I'm all pictured out. I don't know, but I need to pull out my camera more.
L-R: Paxton, Lindsey, Ellie and Rylee
Lindsey loves going to preschool. We do a little co-op with other kids from Church and we have it once a week on Mondays for 1 1/2 hrs. Simple, but good for these little guys. She asks often if she has preschool and the mornings she does she gets dressed super fast. Here they were being Kangaroos with their pouches, thanks to Franki for the picture. :)
Chelsea keeps me on my toes. She hardly plays with toys, but instead plays with shoes, purses, ipads/iphones, tupperware, wipes, towels, etc. and pushes chairs and stools around to climb on.
Kate has been enjoying basketball. It started out rough with a tough game, but they have improved and done much better with the other games (and not to mention the other teams have been a much better match). She has practice twice a week and games on Friday or Saturday, sometimes both. It's over with in a couple weeks. They are the Blue Tornadoes. She loves it.
We've had some nice sunny but cold days lately so we get outside to enjoy the fresh air for a bit. Chelsea likes this tire swing so she will sit on it for a while. Preston and Lindsey joined her too and had fun spinning around. Of course, I like to make it go faster than usual to test them. I'm so mean. I don't have any pictures of Preston, but he's enjoying Kindergarten and doing well with his AR reading. He reads books and takes tests consistently. I'm proud of him. He is happy when he gets to go to school. One day when he didn't have school he moaned that he couldn't go to school. hahaha.
I was working on Chelsea's baby book trying to update it before I forget everything. Good think I made notes after well child visits and on my calendar or else I'd be clueless about stuff. It's amazing how fast time flies when you go back and look at pictures. I found these of Kate and Preston when they were little and I remember them doing these things and remember taking these pictures, but it feels so long ago now. I loved Kate's white fuzzy hair and Preston, even though he was a tough baby, still had some cute moments. That sounds bad, but he was very hard as a baby.
Last week, I found Chelsea up on the dresser after her afternoon nap. Seriously?! I hurried and took a picture b/c I thought it was hilarious. She was giving me the most evil grin ever. She's done this a couple times since, but was crying the last time she ended up here. We've tried scooting her crib closer to the other side of the wall, but then she gets the laundry out, bangs the light against the wall and pulls Kate's decorations off the play kitchen so that doesn't work. Then, we push it towards the dresser and she bangs the top drawer open and close. She also pulls out all the ointments, lotions and combs we have in the top drawer. It's a no win situation here. Good thing she's cute.
2 Fabulous Comments:
It's a good thing they're all so cute or who knows what would happen. Why do they grow up so fast?
Cute pics! That sounds like Lainey. She gets out my dish towels and folds them or uses them for her baby dolls. She gets out my pots and lids to cook and all of my office supplies to play office. She's so silly.
Post a Comment