Sad news again. Our 3rd buyer backed out. This is getting to be like Groundhog's Day! We found out on April 4th that the buyers didn't get lending approved (because of how it was constructed, partly manufactured and partly stick built, but titled and deeded as stick built with real property, but the lender wouldn't approve the loan unless they had 20% down) so they had to back out. Our realtor tried to appeal it in and show documentation, but the lender didn't accept that so we found out on Monday it was not going to work out. We re-listed it on Monday and started doing showings again. It was the kids' spring break and we had gone over to my parent's house for General Conference the first weekend of April so the kids stayed with them on Monday and Tuesday. Before we knew it was not going to work out, I had decided to come back with Kyle and was planning on packing up more, but after hearing that the buyers had to back out for sure it was a real let down. I was devastated and in shock. I couldn't believe it was happening again and I was worried we would lose the house we wanted to buy. But our realtor said that since it was a govt owned house we could stay under contract. If it wasn't then we would have to give it up. I'm so glad it's a HUD house now! Phew! Now to find another buyer in our time frame of needing to close on the HUD house because we have to sell this one first before we can buy the new one.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
3rd Time is Not the Charm
Instead of packing I cleaned and it stayed clean because no kids were here which was SO nice! But it sure was lonely and boring without them! I realized I'm glad I'm a Mom even with all the craziness kids create because what would I do (I'd have to work for sure) and where would I go. Everywhere I go it's for the kids and pretty much everything I do is for the kids. I'm thankful I am a Mom. Kyle and I took advantage of no kids and went out to dinner and a movie. It was nice. I went shopping to spend my birthday money and met up with Tawnya Valentine and her kids who were visiting from UT for spring break. I headed back over to my parent's on Wednesday morning and stayed there for the week. Originally, I was going to meet my Mom on Wednesday morning on Snoqualmie pass to get the kids, but she suggested I just come over while we have showings. It was a great idea because then I didn't have to worry about keeping the house spotless and leaving for the showings. We had lots of interest and several showings throughout the week which we were glad about. While at my parent's we went and visited Sara and saw her new house. They had just moved into a house that needed some remodel work and it was fun to see it. It's a cute home and my Mom and her did a great job painting everything. We headed back on Friday afternoon. The kids were excited to see the neighbor kids and Kyle, but at first they didn't want to leave Grandpa and Grandma's house. haha.
Written by Heidi at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment