These are some young women from my old ward, the Beverly Park Ward. Emma, the one in the middle in stripes is going off to BYU for her 2nd year and came to visit me while she was home this summer. Rebecca, between me and her, is her younger sister and Jacque with the dark hair is Emma's best friend. Jacque is going to BYU-I this fall for her first year. They were fun young women to work with and we had fun catching up on life. Jacque babysat our kids a lot and my kids really liked her.
Each summer different parks around the area show movies at night. We went to Willis Tucker Park with our neighbors and saw Frozen. Kyle stayed home with Chelsea because the movie didn't start until 9:30pm. The kids had fun and loved the snacks we all brought.
Kyle and I were invited to an 80's themed murder mystery dinner party with other couples in our new ward. We weren't too excited to get dressed up, but excited to go meet other people in our new ward. I was supposed to be Tiffany Gibson a music star. Kyle was Joe Montana, a retired football player. He made a big Superbowl ring using one of my rings and foil. It was funny. I teased my hair a lot and wore bright colors. We had a good time.
Or course, we go to some beaches throughout the summer. The kids have fun playing in the water and sand. Chelsea was funny when we went here because she would run far away from us. I followed her around while Kyle played with the kids in the water. We have had a nice warm summer so far. I hope it continues because then we can do lots of outdoor things. We love it.
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment