Monday, May 11, 2015

Kyle's Birthday and Mother's Day

Happy Birthday Kyle! I made him one of his favorite desserts, four layer pudding dessert. Dee Ann was flying to Utah to visit a friend so she was able to be here for Kyle's birthday. Then when she flies back to Seattle she will be here for Kate's birthday at the end of the month. It's fun to have her around and what good planning!




Them singing happy birthday to Kyle at Red Robin. Kyle hates this so we had to just laugh. He doesn't like the attention. :) 


The kids got plenty of snuggle time with Grandma Dee Ann. We also went to the Children's Museum and had a good time there. 






Happy Mother's Day to me and all the mother's out there! I'm glad I get to be a mother. It's a hard job, but I know it's well worth it. I'm grateful for the time I have to be home with them too. They make me crazy, but then make me so happy too. 


We found a new park near us and it's quiet and has a pretty view. The kids like this fire truck there.


The girls playing around. 


Kyle went on an overnight hiking/camping trip with the young men from Church. He had to buy lightweight sleeping mat, tent, sleeping bag and back pack. Expensive camping trip! He survived and said it was fun. The boys had a good time. 


We've had warm weather already and once the sun is out the kids want to get wet. They love spraying each other on the trampoline. That leads to some fighting and crying sometimes. haha. 


I wanted Kate to try volleyball so I signed her up for a volleyball camp. She had a lot of fun. Maybe she'll want to play more! 

0 Fabulous Comments: