I just got a call from Preston's doctor about the EEG he had done a week and half ago and it's normal!!!! We are happy about that. He hasn't had an episode for 3 weeks now so we don't have do to anything more for now (unless it happens again or more often). Yea!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Fabulous Comments:
Hi Heidi~
I saw your blog linked from Sara's page, so I thought I'd say hello. It's sounds like you had a little scare with Preston... I'm glad to hear that all is well. Hope you have a great day!
Whew! I really wasn't worried, but it's a relief to hear all is well. Love you all!
Fabulous news! So glad you can get that off the worry list. Squeeze that cute boy for me!
What a relief! I'm glad to hear everything's okay :)
Hi Heidi, I don't know if you remember me but I am Jeni's friend from Ricks. But just to let you know that I have also become quite the blog stalker. It is fun and addicting. You have darling kids as well.
Mandy
That's fantastic--I'm so glad!
Yeah Preston!! Such good news. Can't wait to see the little darlings! Get ready, Granny is packing her bags!!!
I'm so glad everything turned out ok and that he hasn't had any more. I can't even imagine how scary that had to be. I hope he continues to do well. Such a cute boy!
Yea and Hooray! And can I just say that I LOVE the farming game? Fabulous!
Heidi! I saw your link on Jessica's page and was so excited to see you have a blog. Now I can feel like I know what's going on with you. Glad to hear that Preston is doing well.
Oh, that's so good to hear.
Im glad the results came back good. Poor Preston maybe he can stay away from the doctor for awhile!
Post a Comment