
My birthday was yesterday! Kate loved helping me blow ALL those candles out.

We didn't do much for my actual birthday on Sunday, but on Saturday my family surprised me and drove 2 1/2 hours one-way just to come spend the afternoon with me!!! It was so much fun. I was taking a nap and Kyle came up to get me to come look at something. I followed him downstairs and my family was down there! It was so nice of them to come over for me. All the girls went shopping and the boys took Kate and Preston with them to their stores. It was great shopping with my mom and sisters without kids. Then we met up at the Spaghetti Factory (yummy!) for dinner and then we split up again and us girls went shopping some more. Sara (my sister who is a senior in HS) had a fabulous time shopping in all our fun stores over here! They left super late that night. Thanks family for spending the day with me!!! (We missed Jeni and Kevin and their kiddos.)
7 Fabulous Comments:
Spaghetti Factory, yum! Your cake, yum! So glad you had a good surprise on your birthday. You deserve it! And with me late your birthday will last almost a week. Can't wait to see you guys.
Yeah, happy birthday! That is a great picture of you!
Wow, look at all those candles! Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like it was fun!
That is so neat that your family surprised you! You sound like you all really love each other and love spending time together. That is so cool!
And I agree with Duchess--beautiful picture of you! Happy Belated Birthday! :)
Heidi- You look so great! And your kids are so adorable. You can tell who their parents are. Did you know that Dallin was almost named Preston? We both have good taste. :)
UGH! I so wish I was one of those people who is organized (like Vicki Sabin) and never forgets a birthday, especially of old friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So good to see pictures of you! You look fantastic. Miss your guts!
~Meegan
I'm glad your house didn't go up in flames! Happy Birthday Heidi! You ARE one year wiser.
Post a Comment