Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh, What do you do in the Summertime?

Summer has flown by and we have stayed busy visiting family in Moses Lake and having Grandma Dee Ann stay with us this last week. I've worked one day at work and I had to go in another day for training because our dental office switched over to digital x-rays so we had to get trained on the software. Some of my friends have asked where I've been in the blogging world and I guess I took a summer vacation! I didn't feel like blogging so beware this is a long post with lots of pictures to catch up.
Repainting our deck- the white railing and brown deck. This picture is actually of our neighbor's deck, but ours almost looked like this just not as bad. :)
The deck finished- yeah! It looks a 100 times better now.

A friend, Erin, LOVES eating double stuffed Oreos dipped in Peanut butter and when I said I had never ever heard of such a thing she insisted I try it. She brought some to playgroup so here we are chowing down. It was pretty good too! It was like Nutter Butter meets Oreo.
Preston eating his first Oreo (what a mess?!)

Going to Mukilteo Beach for family night, eating at Ivars and enjoying the sun. Kate playing in the water.

Kate and her Daddy playing.

Preston loving blueberries and making a royal mess.

Picnic lunch with Grandma Dee Ann in the backyard. Kate LOVES eating on a blanket outside. Thank goodness for a Grandma who is willing to do it for her.

Meet Fancy Nancy! Grandma Dee Ann spoiled her with this dress and purse and Kate has been non stop twirling in it. Fancy Nancy is a character from some kid books.

Preston swinging- he's been sick this last week (throwing up and fun stuff like that).

4 Fabulous Comments:

Heidi said...

Great job on the painting, it looks great! What fun activities for the kids--they look so happy and cute.

ericksonzone said...

Love the picture of Kate in the water. How fun to be able to go to the beach for Family Night. Cute, Cute!

Stephanie said...

I've been wondering where you were. :) It seemed like you hadn't posted in a while, but who am I to talk. Lots of cute pictures. Kate's dress is so fun. I hope Preston is feeling better.

melanie said...

The deck looks great.

It's so much easier for Grandma's to picnic lunch, I love when they're around.

The beach for FHE is so cool and I'm a little jealous.

Preston seems to make a mess eating a lot, it's cute.

Fancy Nancy is a-dor-able!! I want to hear her say, Fancy Fancy.

Summer is almost over and I can't believe it.