We had such a good time tonight at Snowflake Lane in Bellevue. It's a must-see for your family. It's nightly at 7pm and it's free! Kate said it was her most favorite activity ever (even more then the expensive Santa Train Ride!!!). The atmosphere is so festive and it really is a lot of fun.

Looking down at one side of the street from up above and you can see how decorated it is.

Frosty the Snowman playing with the kids. Preston was mesmerized. They had Rudolph with a blinking red nose, Frosty the snowman, Snow Fairies, Toy Soldiers, Penguins, Princesses, Princes and more. They gave suckers to everyone and would dance and give the kids high fives. It was so interactive and fun for the kids.

Kate and Preston with a beautiful snow princess. I like how Preston is staring at her and wouldn't even look at me! ha ha!

Kate is not shy so she was out dancing with a lot of the characters. They would stop and take her hand and dance with her. She loved it.

They had a marching band play the drums to the music. It was really cool.

A toy soldier on his high stilts.

This is how Preston felt! That sucker lasted the whole night.

This is how Kate felt!

Towards the end, it started "snowing" (fake bubble snow) and the drummers performed to a few more Christmas songs while everyone danced some more.

Kate begged for hot chocolate afterwards (and she's 5 so I guess she gets what she wants, right?! ;0). When we were waiting for her hot chocolate this random girl gave Kate and Preston her balloons from Red Robin so the kids were excited. What's interesting is that when we left our house it was raining really hard. Kyle suggested going a different night, but we went anyway. Then we get on the freeway and there was a lot of traffic so we thought of turning around, but the carpool lane was pretty open. We ended up getting to Bellevue plenty early and the good part...it wasn't even raining there! Good thing we still went!
6 Fabulous Comments:
What a great activity. Adorable photos, the kids look so happy. I love it! I can just picture Kate busting a move with the characters, I love her zest for life and all things fun and sparkly :).
How fun! I am not even going to let my kids see the pictures because I'll hear about it forever how we didn't get to go to something like that.
We were there last night too! I think there were a ton of LDS families there for family night. My kids LOVED the polar bear!
That looks like so much fun. I love free things! :) Your kids looked like they were loving it.
The kids sure look like they were having a ball in these pictures. I'll be sure and bring some all-day-suckers with me for Preston and some hot choc. for Kate. I think she might be wearing more than she drank. I love her missing bottom teeth. Glad you didn't turn around. Preston and the Princess.... priceless!
So fun! We went there two years ago and Jackson had so much fun. I love free stuff like that.
Post a Comment