Happy Thanksgiving! We had a fun time at my parent's house. Thanksgiving morning I ran a 5k with Marci, my Dad, Jared, Sara and Derek. It was only 15 degrees and for the first 2 miles I thought I was going to die. The last mile was the best. I've only been running for 2 1/2 weeks since having Lindsey so it was a stretch to run this, but I survived and didn't do too bad compared to last year. All the girls went shopping on Friday and we found some good deals and had a good time. It was snowing Saturday morning so the kids were so excited to go out and play in it. They made a snowman and by the afternoon it was almost melted, it warmed up fast.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Because I Have Been Given Much
Written by Heidi at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Fabulous Comments:
that is a good snowman!! wow! impressive.
thanksgiving was so fun! so grateful for our amazing family.
I to am grateful for your amazing family! Looks likes another successful Sabin Holiday! Fun, fun, fun.
Marci looks so warm and cozy there with Lyndsey. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving...and equally glad that Jason had the awesome idea to call our old friends and wish them a happy Holiday. We might have to do the same for Christmas.
ummm... i like that J-rod was @ the table waiting for the T-day dinner....I wonder if he camped out there????.... hee hee.
and yes it was fun, we need to do Round 2 soon.
You are training Lindsey early. Love it! Glad you had a good holiday. Very cute snowman.
Good for you running that 5K! I'm impressed. I've been wanting to do that, but it just hasn't worked out. So exciting that you are in Young Womens! I'm sure they just love you in there. What fun.
Post a Comment