I finished painting the girl's room a light purple. It's much harder when you are pregnant and have 3 other kids running around destroying the rest of the house! I like the second color I picked because it's so soft. Kate loved this comforter I found at Walmart because it was mostly purple and had butterflies on it. We are waiting for the bunk beds to come so we can put them up and rearrange the furniture in the room and put up the purple butterfly curtains. We cleaned out closets and donated a bunch of stuff so I feel much better. :) I was getting overwhelmed with all the 'stuff'. I also found a nice dresser at Goodwill that fits perfectly into the closet so I can use it for the baby clothes. When I went to pay for it it was on sale for 30% off and I didn't even know it! So now I like the dresser even more since it was under $30. haha!
My Mom came last Monday and Tuesday to watch the kids while Kyle and I went to an appointment for Preston (more on that later). But she brought her Cricut and went to town making me all these cute vinyl sayings to put up in my house. Most of them are ideas from Jeni so thanks Jeni!!! (She did all the hard work of finding the cute sayings!) My Mom has this amazing program where you can upload an image from the internet and then print it out on her Cricut. She doesn't have to have a million cartridges. But the only sad thing is they don't sell that program that's compatible with the Cricut anymore. We also made an "I am a Child of God" saying but I have to repaint the board it's going on. I'll also choose a vinyl saying for the girl's room once we rearrange the furniture. We used to have the saying "Sugar and spice and everything nice that's what little girls are made of" but took it down to paint. Seeing the new vinyl makes me happy!
3 Fabulous Comments:
Love all the vinyl! Will you and your mom come help at my house :) ?!?
Love the tour! It was fun to be the vinyl house fairy! :)
Very cute Heidi. The color is perfect Can't wait for the vinyl fairy to come to my house!
Post a Comment