I'm starting to nest.
Kyle was helping someone move last Saturday (that was taking longer than expected) and after a couple hours he told them that he had to go home because he had a pregnant wife at home who was nesting. I had gone to Home Depot and Walmart to get plants, bark and top soil. I had things I wanted done. And so it begins. :)
On Saturday, we planted some new plants in the front yard, put new bark down- love the look of new fresh, red bark- cleaned up the garage, made the kids clean their rooms and cut Kyle's hair. Then we got a babysitter and went out to Jak's Grill (yummy steak) and to the Temple. It was a successful day after all.
Now I'm onto picking the paint color for the girls room. I found their comforters at Walmart and picked out a paint color, but it was too dark so I picked a much lighter violet color. I'm hoping to get their room painted tomorrow. Organizing and fixing their closets is on the list for Saturday. Wish us luck. :)
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Nesting
Written by Heidi at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Fabulous Comments:
You are nuts (In a good way!) So glad Kyle is married to you. He needs a few projects. Send pictures so we can see your craftiness! Too bad the baby is due in June, I could use an organizer like you!
I loved the motivation and energy that came with nesting, but not the frustration when my husband wasn't able to help or I couldn't get everything done. It sounds like you have it all under control!
Post a Comment