Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oh, Chelsea!

I'm actually really enjoying Chelsea at this stage. ;) 
She is 3 1/2 months old and chubby as ever. 
She gets lots of attention from all her siblings. 
I kiss her cheeks a million times a day. 
I love her smile and her coos and gurgles when she talks to me. 
She drinks about 6 oz of formula and spits up a lot.
She'll sleep anywhere from 7-9 hrs at night. She was sleeping through the night for a week, then waking up once, then sleeping through the night...what a tease. Now she's consistently waking up once. 


I love a sleeping baby. Her segmented arms are my favorite. Well so are her fat cheeks and double chin. haha! She rolls over from her front to her back. She sleeps on her tummy and I find her all the time on her back. That's good she can roll over, but not good because it wakes her up and so she'll have to learn to stay asleep when she rolls over. 



I love my view when pushing her in the stroller.


Lindsey grabbed her hand the other day and it was so cute. But I have to say right before this Lindsey put the bumbo right on Chelsea's face hurting her. Sisters...


This is Chelsea's raised eyebrow look we get often. She might need botox really early. just kidding!


And her cute smile we get often. She's a good baby. Thank goodness!

4 Fabulous Comments:

Sally said...

Cute baby! Preston's room turned out great!

melanie said...

I.want.your.baby. But she's being good right now so I doing you're giving her away. Lindsey maybe??? Love every photo, Chelsea is a doll!

ericksonzone said...

What a cutie! I love the raised eyebrow look

allegra said...

her dimples, eyes, long lashes, and dark beautiful eyebrows. oh, and chub. everything about her-- i can't get enough!! i don't think a baby gets much cuter. if you ever want a babysitter, i'd be more than willing to have her! :)