Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kate turns 8 really soon! She is so excited for her birthday and her baptism. We can't wait. She get's baptized on June 1st and we did a little photo shoot last Sunday. 




Lindsey wanted a photo shoot too. She was too fast for me with her poses so I had to be quick.




7 Fabulous Comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Eight - such a great age :) !! Fun photo shoot!

allegra said...

I can picture her happy, sweet face light up on her special day. Kate is a darling girl inside and out. Exciting that she is going to be baptized so soon! Cute pictures of the girls!

melanie said...

I LOVE that first photo. Goodness, I can't believe she's 8.

Oh and her baptism is on such a special day. I realized it today. I graduated HS on June 1st..... TWENTY YEARS ago hahaha.

Team Burtenshaw said...

So excited for that cute Kate! We love her! I love her cheerfulness... looking forward to her special day!!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Such a pretty little miss. She is growing up so fast. She makes me feel so loved with all her hugs! I'm excited for her big day. Lindsey I'm sure makes shoots a little more difficult but she's adorable too. :-)

ericksonzone said...

That's so exciting for Kate! So cute that Lindsey wanted in on it. I can't believe Kate is that old!

Rose said...

So even though my oldest is just a few days younger than Kate, I *still* can't believe she's getting baptized! I still want to think of her as a little 4-year old! Congratulations Kate!