We have another walker!!! She started taking steps at the end of June (she turned 1 on June 9th) and really took off the first part of July. She walks with her arms close to her body/chest area and stomps her feet a little when she first started walking. It was pretty funny. It's nice for when we are outside because before she'd want to get down and crawl, but then she'd get so dirty and wreck the knees on her pants. She's already climbing the step ladder on the playground and going down slides. It's fun to watch her explore.
One Sunday we dressed all the girls in yellow. They are still fine matching so for now we can get away with it. :)
2 Fabulous Comments:
I love the matching outfits.
Looks like so much fun! We were sad that we missed out on the fun since I had to work! I love the yellow dresses too! Your baby is getting so big and not to mention adorable!
Post a Comment