On Monday, I taught Lindsey's little preschool group. It's only for 1 1/2 hrs because they are only 3 yrs old. It's fun though. I like to teach when it's my turn and it helps that the kids are so good. This day we learned about the letter "G" and the color brown. So we glued gum balls on the gum ball machine, played golf, traced "G" letters, made brown gingerbread men, read Go Dog, Go and watched the Gingerbread Man Story on You Tube. It was fun and we barely had time to do everything! The little kids are Pax, Ellie, Rylee and Lindsey and are all from Church.


For Family Night the kids wanted Kyle to play with them and swing them around and chase them. There was lots of screaming and laughing and jumping. He was a good sport because he just had eaten dinner! Then we loaded up in the car to run some errands, on the hunt for basketball shoes and shorts for Kate. She started basketball this week and is SO excited. She loved it last year so I hope this year is just as much fun for her. We went through the YMCA last year and this year we are going through the Boys and Girls Club because it's cheaper and longer playing session. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are busy nights for her. Ballet from 5-6 and then bball from 6:45-7:45 (in different cities). Then Wednesdays she has Activity Days from 6-7pm 2x/month and then bball practice from 6:30-7:30 (she might have to skip some activity days b/c it overlaps). It will be interesting being this busy running her around. Good thing it's temporary because I wouldn't want to do it all year long.
2 Fabulous Comments:
Your pictures are really clear. That schedule should keep you guys on your toes. Fun times playing with daddy.
Heidi I can not get over how old Chelsea is looking!!! Wasn't she just a baby?! It's so funny how those who havne't raised them always think the time flies... hahah. She's beautiful. I love the daddy/kid shot. So priceless. I need to get Ruby in preschool! Esp since it's all day Kinder here and if she doesn't get some sort of time away from me, she's never going to adjust.
Post a Comment