I had the kids wear their Christmas Church outfits this last Sunday just because. They get to wear them again in a couple weeks too. :) I wanted a picture of them all dolled up.
Chelsea's face in this one cracks me up. She's good at having an attitude already, it scares me. She kept ripping her bow out of her hair.
I liked the younger girls laughing.
And Chelsea was done.
We decorated our gingerbread house. The kids had fun putting all the candy on it. Kate tried making icicles for the first time and did a pretty good job. This kit is from Costco and it's my favorite because the house is pre-built so you can just do the fun part of decorating it. I learned the hard way a few years ago of buying a different kit from Walmart and having to put the house together and it then dealing with it falling apart while decorating. The kids want to eat it already, but I'm making them wait. I think eating the candy or the house sounds gross, but whatever.
3 Fabulous Comments:
Trying to get four little faces doing the same thing is hard. You're lucky they're all so dang cute. You're also brave making a gingerbread house. I really can't imagine wanting to eat it. Kids and holidays are so much fun. You are making wonderful memories for your family.
Im seriously DYING LAUGHING over Lindsey's facial expression in that first pic!!!
hahahaha on Chelsea's face in the first one. She is so hilarious!! Are these dresses your mom made? Always loved seeing your cute kids dressed up in their matching outfits at church!
Post a Comment