Kate painted this picture when they were learning about painting objects and I thought she did a good job. She loves all the extra fun classes they get in 3rd grade like art, PE, technology and music.
Kate got the Principal's Award. Which means she gets a certificate. haha. But we are proud of her for being a good student. We only hear good things about her from all her teachers and we couldn't be happier about that. She was excited to eat pizza with the principal for getting 75 AR points (reading tests).
The Seahawks won the Superbowl!!!! They are Superbowl Champions!!!! We were so excited! It was a fun game to watch because they dominated the Denver Broncos. They had a huge parade in Seattle the Wednesday after they won, but we didn't go. We had some friends go though and they had a good time. We watched it from the warmth of our house...it was really cold that day.
Russell Wilson, the quarterback
Final Score: Seahawks 43 to Broncos 8
The girls playing outside. Kate and the neighbor kids are big into playing 2 square. I even play with them sometimes. They say I'm good and hard to beat. haha.
Playing with some friends- Wilson, Reagan and Anna Giles. They are our neighbors and in the same ward. They are great neighbors and we will really miss them.
The stack of books that Chelsea ripped in a week. She likes to do things to get my attention. Grrr.
I bought a new purse from Target with cmas money. It's bright orange and a fun color for spring.
Chelsea posing for me while I catch her naughtiness. She gets the baskets and dumps our the toys (doesn't play with them, just dumps them out) and then takes the liner out of the basket. It's so fun. Her smile and pose makes me laugh though.
Lindsey posing for me so I can get a picture and Chelsea copying her.
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment