Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lipstick Stains, Flowers and Parks


Chelsea got into my makeup again and took my bright pink lip stain and smeared into the carpet on the stairs. I was not happy. I now store my makeup in my closet up on a high shelf. Annoying that I can't keep it under the sink in the bathroom like I have for years. Sigh. It did mostly come out. A pink hue to the carpet there, but I'm glad most of it came out. 


There's a common area in our neighborhood that is a big grassy area. We were playing there when Lindsey brought me a flower and I took this picture. I love it because it shows how she uses her hand to move her bangs out of her face and it shows her play ring she wore all day that day and she's smiling. She's a sweet girl, but can be a tease and be naughty pretty fast too. Her speech is getting better, but she's still tricky to understand. Some of her "L's" she pronounces with "Y" sound like "yegs" for "legs". It's funny and I'm hoping it'll correct over time. She has another year before kindergarten, she's almost 4 years old. I love her brown eyes and blonde hair. She likes to be held and doesn't really take naps anymore. She loves dolls and barbies and playing dress up. Oh and following Kate around when Kate's friends are over, which bugs Kate. ;) It reminds me of when I followed Jeni around when her friend Linda was over. Jeni was bugged too. See like mother like daughter!


We have been checking out all the parks around us. There are lots so it's fun to go try them out. We found this one in a neighborhood and had fun playing tag as a family. The kids were being goofy hanging on this bike rack and it totally shows their personalities. It cracks me up that Chelsea is hanging upside down because we call her Curious George sometimes so here she is hanging like a monkey. haha!

0 Fabulous Comments: