Preston got a minion play set like a potato head set where you can change the pieces and a Lego set from the Lego movie that he's been wanting. He was so excited.
I made minion cupcakes for his birthday party with friends. They were easy and fun to make because I got to do whatever I wanted with the eyes. haha
I saw online where you cover the table to look like a minion and I loved it. It was fairly easy to do. The eye was the hardest part and I ended up using a paper plate and foil around the edge.
Preston's friends that came-
Back Row- Dallin, Jackson, Jack and Ethan
Front Row- Carson, Preston and Wilson
Making their own Minion. They loved doing this craft and I loved seeing all the different minions they made.
I made goody bags and cups to look like minions. Thanks to the internet for all these ideas!
We brought Subway for Preston for lunch at school. He loved it. His friends that sat around him were funny. Preston loves celebrating his birthday and we are glad he's in our family. We love you Buddy!
1 Fabulous Comments:
I can't believe PRESTON is seven. How did that happen? He is my favorite Minion. I hope they remember all the fun you are giving them.
Post a Comment