We went to my parent's over General Conference Weekend for a birthday bash (Zane, Sara and Preston's birthdays were all celebrated) and we got to meet Landon, Derek and Sara's new baby boy! The big kids were downstairs coloring while listening to conference and Preston played with Jeff's old legos and built a space ship.
I made a Minion cake for his birthday at my parents house with the cousins. It was fairly easy to make. I was nervous how the eye would turn out, but I followed the instructions I found online and then just used a mason metal jar lid as the goggle and it worked out great. Preston loved his cake. :)
We celebrated Preston's birthday Sunday afternoon before grandparents got there for Sara's birthday. We played some simple games like pass the banana (like musical chairs, this game was Preston's idea) and pin the eye on the Minion.
We celebrated Sara's birthday on Sunday night, which was her birthday. Grandma Helen Gene came out as well and got to meet Landon.
On Saturday, the kids swam!!! My Dad hadn't winterized the pool yet and so the kids went swimming. We don't remember the last time they went swimming at my parents in October. It has been a warm fall so far.
My Mom had fun activities for the kids to do like frosting pumpkin sugar cookies.
My Mom had planted pumpkin seeds and had a successful year of pumpkins so the kids all got to pick one out. How awesome is that?!
Saturday afternoon, my Mom, Jeni, Aubree, Marci and I headed up to Moses Lake to Derek and Sara's. I got to hold Landon for the first time. It was Zane's 2nd birthday so us girls went up a little bit earlier to help Sara get ready. The guys brought the kids later. We celebrated his birthday with a few games, dinner with us and Roylance's and then cake and ice cream.
Landon Craig Roylance
Born Sept 28th at 9:17am
9 lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long
Zane loves trains so he loved his train cake and train games. Good job Sara!
1 Fabulous Comments:
Fun, big birthday bashes with family. Amazing ideas.
Post a Comment