Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! We had Thanksgiving with my family this year. We played games, ate lots of good food, watched football, played volleyball with other families, went on a walk, shopped on Black Friday, went to Church and played more games. Everyone was home except Jeff and Sadie because they were just here for Jared's homecoming. We missed having them around.
Playing Racko with Kevin, Marci, Jeni and Sara
Kyle and Jared playing Madden and I'm pretty sure Jared beat Kyle from the comments I heard. haha.
Dad manning the ipad station. hahaha
Kate and Carter being goofy together. They are a year apart and have fun with one another. There is squealing involved whenever they see each other. They call each other BCF= Best Cousins Forever.
Mom slaving away in the kitchen making yummy food. She's such a good cook and baker. I loved her color coordinated apron with her sweater. Too cute.
Kid table
l-r: Paige, Preston, Chelsea, Lindsey and Hailey
My cozy scene at my parents house. Perfect for a nap or good book.
Jared was most excited for cereal, especially Reeses Puffs, after his mission. And milk. Funny boy. We were annoying and took pictures of him eating his giant bowl of cereal. I'm sure he loves having so many sisters!
I went with my Mom and sisters to do some Black Friday shopping on Friday morning in Tri-Cities. The stores were like a ghost town. Most of the shopping was over with on Thursday night so we went in with low expectations. But I was still able to get some things on my list so I was happy with that. The mall was the busiest place and had the longest lines. Overall, it was fine though and we grabbed lunch at Costa Vida, After shopping most of the day I met up with Kyle and the kids at Melanie's house to see them and Dee Ann. We had dinner together and then Melanie had a fun game for the older kids to play. They had to mold and object with playdoh and the other person had to guess what it was. It was fun to catch up with them and let the cousins play.
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment