We went to a pre Super Bowl party with some friends at the Watson's house. It was a fun night. We played some games against other couples and had a yummy dinner. Each couple was to bring a game to play so I made a football field out of construction paper and we played paper football using trivia questions. The next day the Seahawks played the Patriots in Super Bowl 49 and unfortunately, the Seahawks didn't win in the last 20 seconds like they should have. It was devastating. So much to me that I lost sleep that night. Kind of silly, but it happened. I kept rethinking of that last play. Ugh. It makes me sad to think how hard they worked to get to that point and to have it in their reach then lose it. The next morning, I listened to talk radio on the way to the gym and that helped me a little. Listening to coach Pete Carroll explain the reasoning behind passing vs running the ball was somewhat helpful too. It still is heartbreaking they didn't win, but hopefully next year they will be successful too.
Friday, February 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 Fabulous Comments:
This post is hard to comment on because the Seahawks game was heart breaking. I don't like to remember that we lost that one. Glad you had fun at a pre-game party bc it wouldn't have been fun post-game. Next year! Go Seahawks. We're still IN!
Post a Comment