Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Chelsea!

Happy 3rd Birthday Chelsea!!!
She loves Peppa Pig so we had a Peppa Pig themed party for her! She is a spit fire and keeps us on our toes. Her dark lashes and eyebrows are adorable so she gets away with a lot. We are happy she's in our family. 




My Mom made her this Ariel dress-up costume. It was so funny seeing her belly in it and how she would dance around for us. 




We invited a few of Chelsea's friends from Church and went to a park near by. It was a really hot day so we were all melting while eating the food. It was kind of a bust. The frosting was melting and none of the kids liked the treats I had brought other than the juice boxes. I felt bad because I should have done a wet party for how hot we all were. We kept trying to find shade when opening gifts. It was nice to do it at a park though because I didn't have to clean up my house and do decorations. 




L-R: Lindsey, Tate Wright, Chelsea, Gwen Landes, Halle Landes (with dark hair behind), Mikilah Bare with blonde hair, Quinn Willyerd (in green), Avery Korab (in pink), Richelle Vanderveen and Adalee Bare in front. 





Chelsea's many faces crack me up. All of these were within seconds of one another. Trying to get a normal picture out of her is interesting. hahaha! 

0 Fabulous Comments: