Friday, June 26, 2015

Happy Father's Day and Summer Stuff


Happy Father's Day to Kyle! He is a good dad to our kids. This picture cracks me up because of Chelsea. She wouldn't cooperate and was mad over something. 



In the spinning thing at the park. He can sit in this and do it super fast for a long time. Yuck. He likes it though. Must be a sensory thing.



Soakin' up the sun at the local splash park. I try to get out of the house as much as possible during the summer with warm nice days. We go explore different parks, run errands, see different beaches and other things. I like doing and seeing lots around here. The kids will sometimes complain and I tell them they are lucky I take them places because we could just sit at home all day and do chores. Then they stop complaining. 



Chelsea strikes again! Her naughtiness hasn't been as bad lately, but then she goes and does something like this. Ugh! Luckily I had more paint and could get it cleaned up on the walls and it faded a bit on the railing.


We invited some friends to go on the Meadowdale Beach hike one night. They had never been so it was fun to take them. They really liked it. It's an easy hike for families with young kids and you end up on the beach so it's fun.

0 Fabulous Comments: