I hadn't been to Silverwood in forever so I was excited to take our kids there. We used to do Remlinger Farms, but it was getting too babyish so we decided to do Silverwood this year and it was a lot of fun! We went the day before 4th of July. We went with my parents and Sara came too. Derek couldn't come b/c of farm stuff, but Sara brought Landon and Zane. It was VERY hot the day we went. We drove up early in the morning and stayed until 8pm that night then drove home. We did the rides first and were melting by the time we finished and went over to the water park. The water felt heavenly. The lines for the rides weren't long at all which was so nice. We went on all the roller coasters even the new one, Panic Plunge, which I didn't think was that bad. The water rides had longer lines, but still it wasn't too bad. The kids liked the wave pool and kiddie area the best. We will have to go back next year!
My Dad treated us to ice cream. We devoured it in the shade.
Preston likes these characters. Here is Odie from Garfield. (I didn't even know who he was until Melanie told me when I posted a picture of this on Instagram! haha!) Preston's not afraid of them at all which surprises me. It's funny to watch him interact with them.
Sara and I enjoying the water and lazy river.
On the train ride before we left. They take you around the park and do a scene/skit out in the woods. It was funny because the main dude on the train was picking on our group. Funny times.
Chelsea was worn out!
Leaving Silverwood! Until next year! I had to get a picture of the pretty flowers. It reminded me of Disneyland with how well kept the park was and how pretty the flowers were everywhere.
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment