Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy 8th Birthday Preston!

Happy 8th Birthday Preston!!!
He loves playing Angry Birds Go on the ipad and so we did an angry birds themed party. He invited some friends from Church and School and everyone came! He loved playing with everyone as they wrestled and ran through the house. Boys are loud! I was glad he had fun though. It was cute to see him interact with his friends from school. 




He has recently started loving Minecraft so he was pretty excited for this 


He requested Subway for his lunch at school. I was going to bring treats in, but his teacher said they don't do treats and instead they share their favorite book. So Preston took a book to read to the class. I rolled my eyes because how lame they don't do treats for their birthdays.


When we decided on angry bird cupcakes Kate told me that Nerdy Nummies has an idea online. I checked it out and loved them. I made them even easier than how she made them and Preston loved them.






L-R: Paulos, Jack Nedry in back, Preston, Logan, Jackson Grossarth, Ethan Vanegas, Dallin Owens, Carson Bigelow behind him and Scott Bigelow.



Preston got baptized! Lots of family came to support him and we are so proud of him wanting to get baptized. I took some pictures with my Mom's fancy camera lens and Sara made this cute baptism invitation. She did awesome! We had a luncheon afterwards at our house for family. We served taco soup and chicken noodle soup with corn bread, rolls, chips and fixings. I had made carrot cake bars and cookie cake bars for dessert. It was fun to visit and have family visit.



Preston's primary teachers are good to him. They are very supportive. They are Julia and Bondy Allen.



All the cousins sang "Heavenly Father Loves Me" or as we know it Whenever I hear. :)




I'm glad Zane and Landon played with the trains because they hardly get used anymore.




Melanie got this picture before they left. Chelsea outside with no shoes riding her bike and she's cross eyed. That about sums her up. Makes me laugh.

0 Fabulous Comments: