Kyle is getting old!!!! ha! :) Today is his 30th birthday and I asked him what he wanted to do since he was turning the big 3-0. He told me not to do any surprises and he didn't really want a party. BORING! But that is his way of celebrating I guess- in peace. I'm the opposite. Good thing we balance each other. :) We did surprise him a little. Kate, Preston and I took him a cupcake balloon and his gift to his work. When we got there he was in someone else's office so we snuck into his office and waited for him to come in. Once he did Kate was there holding his balloon. It was fun and he had no idea.
Tonight for dinner he chose to have swedish meatballs, rice, broccoli and then apple crisp with vanilla ice cream for dessert. That is one of his favorite desserts so he was in heaven. Then, he took off for mutual and basketball after that. I felt bad though after he left because I realized I didn't take any pictures of him on his birthday. Nor did I put candles in the apple crisp and sing to him! How horrible is that? So maybe I'll have to take a picture of him all sweaty when he comes home after basketball. Oh well.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Kyle's 30th Birthday!
Kyle, I'm thankful for all you do for me and our family. You make me laugh and you are a great daddy to our kids! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 Fabulous Comments:
Happy Birthday Kyle!! I'm so glad you got to celebrate Kyle style, ha! Your favorite dinner/dessert sounds yum. And Kate's squeals are adorable. I'm glad you have you in the ranks with me now. You're a great brother, you still answer my calls. :)
Happy Birthday!
I mean, glad TO have you in the ranks now. And by that I mean the 30's, ha ha!! I need and edit button on comments.
I forgot to say great post Heidi!
Wow, my baby is 30!! Happy B'Day Kyle!!!
Happy Birthday Kyle!!!
Your present is in the mail! hahaha
Happy B-day Kyle. Hope you enjoyed your apple crisp!
Happy, happy birthday Cousin dear, your so old you could drink beer, if you have the time you can wish now, for a happy, happy, year and a big pow-wow.
Happy Birthday Scuzin! Sorry my oldest sister is so random.
Post a Comment