This is a classic example of Kate walking away from the class. :) Too funny. She was SO excited to be in the pool.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Live, Laugh and Love"
This is a classic example of Kate walking away from the class. :) Too funny. She was SO excited to be in the pool.
8 Fabulous Comments:
So cute. Good job Kate.
Very cute! I can't hear the instructor... what are they doing with their feet?
I think Kate wants to be the instructor maybe!
That's awesome! Of course she's running they're all boys! Not a princess in the bunch :)
I hope that big scary dude isn't the instructor! Yikes!
ha ha, I think he is!
Hey, it's a class of boys and that instructor scares me too!
that instructor looks familiar -- i think i dated him.
ha. j/k. ;)
Post a Comment