Monday, July 7, 2008

Picture Tagged

The rules are you have to take pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose.

I took the pictures last week, but it was a crazy week so I'm just now doing it. Celeste tagged me so here it is. :)


The Kitchen Sink:
The Toilet:
The Laundry Room:
The Fridge:
My Favorite Shoes:
What the kids are doing: sleeping, well I woke Kate up when I took the picture- oops!


My Favorite Room: (I had just made cookies- monster cookies, my favorite- so it was a mess!)
The Closet:
Self-Portrait:

6 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Golly, gee whiz! Nothing of mine looks this good even if I've just cleaned!!! I'll take a monster cookie!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Please............

melanie said...

Your house always looks great! Even when you're making monster cookies. LOVE the self portrait. Seeing you on your blog is such a treat.

Stephanie said...

Cookies...yum. I love the green bathroom. Looks cute. It was kind of fun to have a peek into your life.

ShaRee said...

My house and closets wouldn't look this good. I have never been to your home so this was fun! I found you through everyone else's blog! Good to see you again as always come and visit me blogger!

Shar said...

That was fun to see! I miss your monster cookies! and no bake nights.