We went to the BYU vs UW football game on Saturday in Seattle. The weather was beautiful and the views were spetacular. My family came over for the day to go to the game. It was a fun game, very close, but BYU ended up winning. My Dad, brother and Kyle were all rooting for UW to win so it was pretty funny since they were surrounded by BYU fans.

After the football game, we went back to our house to pick up Kate and Preston and to relieve the babysitter. Then we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner- yummy! Then, my parents went home after dinner because Jeff had to pack and leave to go back to Rexburg in the morning so they needed to get back. 





9 Fabulous Comments:
I still can't believe the lost!!! All the BYU guys in my new ward were giving me a hard time. I bet the game was a blast though!
Nothing like a BYU game! Looks like it was a beautiful day in Seattle. I love it when the weather cooperates! Kate looks like she likes Uncle Jeff!
Oh and another thing...... Sara looks like she is teaching Kate how to smile. Much better than that old smile she used to give us! That girl's a classic!
That picture of Kate kissing Jeff is HILARIOUS! Go Cougs! :)
I love the picture of Kate kissing her uncle! Priceless, eyes closed and all. Adorable!!
Looks like so much fun! Yeah Cougars! You are looking so good too Heidi. Miss you, but I love "keeping up" with you via blogging.
We so wished we could have been there. We watched it on TV, which seems so ironic to me.
Glad you guys had such a beautiful day.
I love the photo of your dad holding Kate and Preston at the same time! Preston looks like he's gotten bigger. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Macaroni Grill sounds YUM!!
I hope Sadie doesn't see the pic of Kate & Jeff! She'll be jealous! Soooo cute. And I love my nose kiss. Wasn't that a perfect day? Perfect weather, perfect game, perfect company, perfect food. Perfect. Thanks for the memories.
Post a Comment