Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day

I am behind on blogging... For labor day weekend we stayed here- normally we go to my parents house or to the Ellensburg Rodeo and Fair, but this time we didn't. On Monday, Kyle met my Dad, brothers and brother-in-law outside Ellensburg to go on a motorcycle riding trip. Kyle loved it and Kate was so excited when he got home all dirty and tired.


I asked Kate what she wanted for lunch and she insisted on crackers and mayo. I thought she meant crackers and tuna fish, but nope, just mayo! Gross, huh?! She loved it.


I thought this was cute of Preston playing with a tractor.

4 Fabulous Comments:

Tawnya said...

Okay. Kate, that is gross. I just read your post about the fair and it made me laugh because I remembered that we saw you at Target that day with your "toys", hee hee. Todd and I were laughing at how youthful you two looked :)

Granny DeeAnn said...

Yum, yum! Mayo with crackers!! I like "real" mayo with anything! I miss the princess and the little pea! Cute pics......

ericksonzone said...

Hey that's not actually that bad - add some salt and pepper. That's pretty good that she'll even eat it. Emma won't touch the stuff.

melanie said...

The mayo is cracking me up! She must be related to Dane and his weird eating, ha! Kate looks so cute waiting for daddy and LOVE Preston playing tractors.