Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Bless your beautiful hide"

Us girls (my Mom and sisters) met up in Bellevue on Friday night for our Girls Night Out tradition (we try to do something every year). We spent some time shopping, eating at Z-tayas and then went to Seattle's 5th Ave Theater to watch the musical 7 Brides for 7 Brothers! It was fun and I got in trouble for taking these pictures inside the theater (oops!). We all liked it, Sara fell asleep for the last 10 minutes, but overall we thought it was funny and good. Marci LOVES this movie so she was the most excited. My Mom, Sara and Jeni drove back to Mattawa that night so they didn't get home until 2 am! For once, I had the short drive home (20 min). :)




10 Fabulous Comments:

melanie said...

'Where ever you may be. We ain't met yet but I'm a willin' to bet, you're the gal for me.'

I LOVE this movie and like Marci would have been SO excited. I think we watched it almost every day when I was at Ricks. I'm sure I would have been quietly singing along. In fact, if Reed didn't nurse, I might have found a way to crash your sister thing!

It all sounds like a perfect night. Especially the 20 minute drive!

marcalicious said...

It sure was a rockin' time. Keep on the look out for a 6 foot tall guy in a gingham shirt that I can snatch up for a husband!!!

Stacey said...

We thought of going to that for our anniversary next week, then decided to go to Handel's Messiah instead. Sounds like you had fun!

ericksonzone said...

How funny! We just showed that movie to Emma and Paul this last week. They loved it! That would be way cool to see it live.

Heather said...

We are going as a family after Christmas! Glad you had fun!

Shaila Lou said...

Ahh...that sound like so much fun! I love that movie and would have loved seeing it! Yay for girl time, and the short drive home!

Kahana said...

How fun!! That movie is so good! You and your sisters are beautiful!

Shar said...

that sounds like so much fun! I love that musical too. one of the best.

Michelle said...

Girls night once a year sounds like a great idea. Too bad mine would be a 14 hour drive.

Tawnya said...

I want to see that!!!! I forced Todd to sit through Twilight. I don't know if I can get another pitty date out of him so soon. Hmmm.