Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome Home Car

Our Honda is finally home safe and sound. :) It's been in the transmission shop for over 2 weeks (granted one week was half gone with the holidays) but we are so glad to have it back. For a pretty penny we got a rebuilt transmission. We went to pick it up Monday night, but on their test drive they heard a clunking noise so they kept it to find the problem. So finally last night we went to pick it up and it was done. No more waking kids up and putting them in a cold car to take Kyle to work if I wanted the car. No more being stranded at home if I really want to leave. Yipee!

We bought out christmas tree last night from Top Foods of all places. It's beautiful if I must say so myself. :) It's on the bushy side, but that's okay. Kate helped me decorate it while Kyle was at mutual. Our house is filled with the lovely pine tree scent and it's wonderful. Mmmmmm....

3 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Yeah! It's hard to keep Heidi at home! ha I'm sure Kyle is glad to have you out and about again! :o)

Brenda said...

Welcome home honda. And you've inspired me to go get a tree tonight:)

melanie said...

Welcome Home little Honda!! That is a long time with one car when you're used to two!

I'm working on our tree right!