Melanie and Milo brought the kids over for the weekend and it was fun having them visit us. Kate told me, "I loved having my cousins come to my house." She kept saying this over and over after they left Sunday night. We were busy with a BBQ, shopping, visiting Tulip Town at the Tulip Festival, playing outside and talking and laughing. All the kids unanimously said playing outside in our little development's playground was the best part. Funny, since that is the cheapest and easiest entertainment ever! It was nice because they played so well together. We had good weather for the most part so that made it even easier for them to play outside.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 Fabulous Comments:
They really are gorgeous. I love to watch all the "cousins" get together because they are all so close in age. We are headed to Rexburg for the baptism of a grandson, so 7 of the cousins will get to be together. I can hardly wait. I really need some grand time.
Ahh. They're gorgeous. I'm hoping to get up there myself some time this week. Maybe I'll find someone to join me!
OK.... This is something that I have always wanted to do. I guess I will bring someone from Vegas with me next year so you won't have to go AGAIN. Only if you want to. The kids are so cute and the background is beautiful. I can see this as a desktop bg for Grandma. Any pictures with all six heema hamas? I'm glad I got to talk to all of them and they got to meet Stormy! Ha
Man that is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE it! I will go with you Aunt DeAnn...I've never been either. The kids look so cute together! Who is Stormy?
We did that when we lived over there and i can not believe the amount of tulips and how pretty they are, sounds like a fun weekend!
Wow, that is sooo pretty. I wish I could go over and check it out. Mel said it was a great weekend. Sounds like lots of fun!
Thank you for hosting a crowd like us. 6 people invading your home and you help them make goo. You are one rockin aunt! The tulips were awesome. I'm so glad we went, that the weather broke and that we didn't know about the traffic until it was too late.
Of course next time, we could just rent a movie and send them outside for 2 days and they'd be just as happy. Love the cousin time.
And I'm really crossing my fingers and sending healthy thoughts. I hope it works! Love you guys.
Post a Comment