Sunday, May 31, 2009

P.S. Lublin Reunion Pictures

Melanie just emailed me these pictures so here they are. Thanks Melanie! This picture is only of a few of us. We were at the aquatic park and then later went to a popular pizza place for dinner before ending up at Gene and Marcella's house (the house that flooded!).


Front Row: Dane (Mel's kid), Jill (Kyle's sis), Lynn (Kyle's Dad), Gene (Kyle's cousin's husband) and his son Justin.
Back Row: Marjean (Kyle's cousin), Craig (Jill's husband), Gene (Kyle's uncle and his Dad's brother), Marcella (Gene's wife, Kyle's aunt), Chad (Jill's son), me! (in my swimsuit!!!), Brandon (Kyle's cousin).
L-R: Jodi (Kyle's cousin), Marjean, Jill, me, Kyle and Milo (Melanie's husband)

Jill's daughter, Madison, with Kate. She was so good to play with Kate and I thought this was so cute of them together.

3 Fabulous Comments:

Brenda said...

I can't believe you went up just for the day! What dedication! Glad you had a fun weekend:)

Heidi said...

That picture of Kate with Madison is very cute. She looks like she is having a lot of fun.

Brenda said...

That is so hilarious that you know Mandy Kirk too. I used to date her husband's cousin before he went on his mission. I did a lot of stuff with their family while he was gone (including going to Mandy and Tyler's wedding). When I met and got engaged to Trevor, they still had us over for dinner and games and stuff. I know it's weird. They are such sweet people, Mandy especially.