Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool!!!

Kate started Preschool!!! Her first day was on Wednesday and she LOVED it. It just makes me sad to think she'll go to kindegarten next year already. It's good for her to be in an organized learning setting, but she's my little girl growing up too fast.

She picked out this butterfly shirt to wear the first day.

(I LOVE her jeans. Dee Ann bought them for her and I asked Dee Ann if they had those jeans in my size!!!)

I love her spacey teeth. Hopefully that means there will be less chances of needing braces. ha! She tells me she will get new 'rectangles' soon (aka new teeth!). Funny.

At her desk at preschool.

9 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

What a big girl! When did that happen? What a cutie. She's our little girly girl! Happy pre-school Kate. I love you!!!

Stephanie said...

Those jeans are really cute! Such cute pictures. How fun for Kate. Looks like she is so excited.

Brenda said...

Congrats to Kate and tell that cute little Preston to feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh she is so adorable! seriously! I love the braid in her hair to! Oh and how did you you figure out how to do the "amazing comments"?...so cute!

Buttercupyaya said...

Happy Preschool KATE!!! Yay!

melanie said...

It's sad because this year will go by fast too. She's a doll and I love her to pieces. Her 'posing' is adorable. Bet she can't wait to go back.

(Good picture taking Kyle!)

Holly said...

Wow! She is such a cutie! Here's to a great year! Tyson had tubes three times, but they worked miracles for him! Get better soon Preston!

Rose said...

Yay Kate! Preschool is fun... :)

Alycia said...

Ican't believe how big she's gotten! Time goes by way too fast! She is adorable in that outfit though!