We celebrated Preston's real 2nd birthday on Tuesday. You can't celebrate your birthday too many times can you??! We had him open our presents and then he played with them all morning. After naps, we took him to the mall playground. He loves to play and climb on their soft kid toys. Then we took him to Red Robin for dinner (pretty much our choice, but he eats good there too!) then home for a birthday brownie.



11 Fabulous Comments:
Preston looks so handsome in his birthday pictures. His lip does look good. My little rocket man!! Love U Preston XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Cute party at your mom's! Looks like fun! I wish I could celebrate my birthday over and over! Hailey is cute - congratulations to Jeni!
Super cute boy! Happy birthday Preston! Loved all the posts! Baby Haily looks so beautiful!
A new car set. He's going to LOVE it! Cute shirt from your grandma too. He's adorable.
Where did the time go? Our little guys are already two! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
Now I know what Kate was talking about when she said Preston was playing with his car garage! I love blogs. I love Preston's new cheesy grin. What a character. I'm so glad he enjoyed his 2 year old birthday. Love you all!
It did turn out cute!!!
Happy Birthday Preston! Two years went by so quickly, I can't believe it.
So I had to laugh at the comment you left for me because as I was sitting in the dentist's chair I thought, "I'd rather have Heidi cleaning my teeth. She's good at her job and she's fun to listen to!" I wish we lived closer and I could come to you :o) coming to UT anytime soon???
Can't believe he is 2. He's getting to be such a big boy.
Ok that picture of him smiling is seriously adorable! He is growing up a ton right before my eyes hi...i need to come see this big boy!:) I am so glad the birthdays went so amazing!
aww happy birthday Preston! I can't believe your baby is 2!!!! Wow...he is adorable!!!
tina
Post a Comment