Sunday, October 25, 2009

Toy Story Halloween

This year we got to celebrate Halloween early because our ward had Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday. Kyle and I were in charge since we are activities co-chairs (another post about that). My Mom made Kate's little Bo Peep costume (adorable!!!) and Preston's Woody costume is from when my brother wore it several years ago.

Preston was not too cooperative with pictures and/or dressing up. He was fine when I put these clothes on him, but he wouldn't keep the badge on or his cowboy hat (even though he was wearing it earlier and saying "yee haw!").

Little Bo Peep posing...she was playing with this cane at my Mom's house and acting like she was little bo peep...then she said she wanted to be that for Halloween...then my Mom said she'd make her a costume... She was going to be a black cat... Oh well, this is cuter.

Woody...he wouldn't keep the hat on so I would have my Dad put it on right before I took a picture before Preston could pull it off.

Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head...Kyle's costume was from when my brother, Jeff, was 10 yrs old...it was a bit snug (ha ha!). My Mom made mine this last week with my lips (yes they are a bit puffy, I just got collagen injections. hee hee). It was pretty funny and kind of hard to reach things being all puffed up. We both had 2 pillows to fill us out.

Our family. It was a Toy Story theme this year.

Trying to get a decent picture. This is how it really looks behind the scenes. :) Preston wasn't cooperating and I guess 2 year olds do that.

7 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Halloween is the hardest and also funniest holiday. I'm sure I would have been dead at the end. I'M LEAVING THE HARD STUFF TO VICIKI. Good good job Vicki. You better of said, thank you Heidi, . Kate you are such a cute Little-Bo-Peep. Are your sheep home yet?

Sara said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! Cutest costumes ever.
And the potatoes are comfortable at all huh? I wore it to school for spirit week, and it was so hard to sit and walk.

ericksonzone said...

Those costumes are cute. How fun!

mom2ky said...

ADORABLE COSTUMES!! Looks like a lot of fun!

melanie said...

LOVE all of them. Kate is so precious as Little Bo Peep. I'm laughing over Kyle in Jeff's costume. Now that's what I call getting your time and $$ out of costumes, ones that last decades. Way to go Vicki! You better save Bo Peep Heidi!

Shar said...

your costumes are fabulous! I especially love Kate's dress. That is so cute - I want one! Ha ha ha. Your mom is amazing. Moms are the best!

Trina said...

Very cute costumes. Kate is the most adorable Little Bo Peep. Preston sounds like a normal 2 year old. He was a very cute Woody even without his hat.