Last week, I had a few rough couple of days. On Thursday, Kyle found out that this job that we thought he would get...he didn't get. That was really depressing for me. I was so excited for this and thought that it would totally work out and I was excited to not have to worry about finding work. But nope. Not meant to be I guess. It's tough. There are times I want to be like a 2 yr old and throw a tantrum because I want our current situation to go away. Temping has really slowed down the last couple of months so I'm only working like 2 days/week. That is the minimum I need to work, but 3 days a week would be better. I keep putting off finding a permanent full time job b/c I still hope that Kyle will get a job soon.
Then on Friday morning, I was headed to the Temple when I got in a fender bender on the freeway!!! It was stop and go traffic and I was checking my blind spot to change lanes. When I looked forward the car in front of me had already stopped and I hit his right rear bumper with my driver's side front bumper. It happened SO fast. We pulled over and neither of us had a cell phone (go figure in 2009) so we exchanged information and parted ways. He was very nice about it. I was sore for the next day, but I'm fine. The car will have to get fixed. I am waiting to hear back for an estimate. But I thought, "what else could go wrong?!". I guess thank goodness for car insurance and that no one was hurt, but it is still annoying that it happened.
A few weeks ago one of my kids (ahem...a girl) dropped our camera right on the lens part. It worked until last week when it wouldn't focus and/or open or close. So pictures will be put on hold until a new camera (maybe an early Christmas present) is purchased. :)
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Frustrating
Written by Heidi at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Fabulous Comments:
I hate weeks like this! I am so sorry! Things are going UP from here....hang in there! Glad no one was hurt in the accident!
Heidi that is horrible I am so sorry! I can't imagine what you are going through! Your in our prayers, i love you to death and can't wait to be with ya this christmas!
We're praying you have a better week... Love you! M:)M
There is nothing worse than feeling frustrated beyond your control. You guys are always in our prayers, every day. And if I could have one Christmas wish and NOTHING else, it would be for Kyle to get a job and start putting '09 to bed!
So glad you aren't still sore from the accident. What a way to end the week.
That 'certain girl' is dang adorable but no one wants a broken camera! Hope Christmas does come early. :)
I'm so sorry. I know that lots of prayers are being said for you guys. I heard about your accident. I keep waiting for that to happen to me.... why does traffic stop suddenly... it is really frustrating. I have an extra camera if you want to borrow it. "}
Yeah, early Christmas present! I love those...... I just forget who I get them for. I could never wait for Christmas so I'm the one to ask! I hope our family is through with the fender benders! At least it wasn't your sister's car! lol
Post a Comment