I got to celebrate my birthday more than one day. :) It was great. On my birthday (Tuesday) my parents and sister, Sara, came over for the day. They got to our house before lunch. I made taco salad and then us girls went shopping while Kyle and my Dad held down the fort during the kids napping/quiet time. We hit the the most important stores on our list, Forever 21 accessories store and Motherhood Maternity. I found some cute things at Motherhood too which was exciting.
We left the mall and went to Southcenter to meet up with Marci. She was just getting out of school so that is our half-way meeting point between where we both live. Kyle, my Dad and the kids left from our house and we all met up at a bowling alley down there. I wanted to go bowling for my birthday, random, but we all had fun. Kate is still talking about it.


Kate loved the hand dryer. She was getting frustrated that she wasnt hitting any of the "white things" (aka pins). At first she was doing fine, but then she went on a gutter streak. Her ball would lose steam at the very end and go into the gutter so my Dad helped her push it harder and then she was happy again. It was cute.

3 Fabulous Comments:
Glad you had a HAPPY birthday! Kate looks so cute with the dryer blowing her hair. I hope Preston's cut is healing. I can't believe you picked The "Cheesecake" Factory. You don't even like cheesecake! I hope they had cake without the cheese for just you! See you in a week.........
It looks like a perfect day! You look HOT in that top photo! Kate is adorable bowling and look at Preston eat. I'm glad you were able to celebrate more than once!
I was going to say you look so good pregnant! I always look just as tired as I feel when I'm pregnant (which means I look awful). Your pictures make me hungry!
Post a Comment