On Tuesday, before heading home we took a detour to Tri-Cities to visit Melanie and Arlene. Arlene moved from Moses Lake to Tri-Cities into a new assisted living place so we wanted to go visit her there. Melanie also cut my hair which was nice to get done before the baby comes. We had a quick, but good visit.
Here is Nathan holding Reed and I love Reed's expression! He is such a funny kid and even though he is only 2 1/2 he acts like he is 4 and runs around with all the big kids.

Kate and Preson with Grandma Great (Arlene). Her place is bigger than her last place and she seems to like it there better.

On our way from Tri-Cities to Everett you pass by Yakima and I can't go by Yakima without stopping at Miner's!!! This place is SO delicious. I figured we should stop before the baby comes since we won't be traveling anytime soon (everything is "before the baby comes" :)) Growing up, we ate here a lot after sporting games (coaches could eat for free!) and with my family. It's definitely a family favorite. Too bad they don't franchise...I want one over here.

They have amazing cheeseburgers (that are huge), fries to die for with yummy fry sauce and homemade milkshakes! My mouth is watering now. Yummy!!!
7 Fabulous Comments:
I've only heard about Minors. I don't ever remember eating there. Cute pics of GG and the kids. I'm jealous. See you soon. Be sure to turn the heat down before I get there! lol
I love Miner's. This is mean to post pictures of it. We ate there a lot after sporting events too.
What a great trip! You saw everyone! I think I've only ever eaten at Minors with your family!
Yes, Love Miner's! I was hoping to catch a glimpse of your fab new hair cut.
Sounds fun! I get to go home to hang with all the family in just a couple of weeks. And as for Miner's I think I've eaten there maybe three times and all I remember is everything is good and huge.
As for this baby I'm excited to see pictures of this soon to be arriving little one. Good Luck with everything!
MINERS!! YUMMM!!!
Oh that face! Kate is so tan next to Gma Great. It was great to see you though I was bitter about the Miner's visit! Looks like we'll have to take mom there when she visits and we bring her to you!
Post a Comment