Here is Lindsey's crib bedding. I thought it matched Kate's bedding really good and it was cute. Kate is just excited to have the baby sleeping with her. I don't know how exciting she will think it is once the baby keeps her awake at night!!!


This hydrangea is finally blooming. I got it last year and it never got any flowers on it. This year these blue one's showed up. They are wilted now that we have had a heat wave, but they were pretty.

Kate got this marigold from a preschool field trip and so I let her plant it in this pot that I wasn't using. It's in our backyard and we aren't out there as much as the front yard so just the other day Kate noticed that her marigold was growing. She was so excited.
8 Fabulous Comments:
ADORABLE! Looks like an ad out of a catalog. It'll be interesting to see how Kate does with a 'roommate'!
Fun bedroom. Kate will learn to not even hear Lindsey. Where's Grandma Dee Ann's flowered blanket! lol I guess I've been banned to the office! Who cares as long as I'm not banned period! 10 days!
It does match nicely! Very cute!
Oh wow, now you're all ready for the baby to come. I hope everything goes well for you.
OK that bedding is sooo adorable! You could have this child any second now!! WOW that room is seriously sooo cute!!! I am so excited for you!
Love the bedding. Thanks for putting a picture up. Now I can make you a surprise! ;)
oooh so cute!! it goes perfectly with kate's!! oh i love it. so adorable.
you better not have a boy.
oh and when are you gonna go into labor already?? psh come on. time is a wastin' ;)
Okay I am NOT a fan of all of these "hurry up" comments when I'm trying to plan something here! :)
You did a fabulous job with the room though - it's adorable :)
Post a Comment