Call us crazy, but we went back over to my parent's house again! After Lindsey's appointment on Wednesday (she weighed 9 lbs 14 oz so that was good weight gain, she probably weighs more now since that was a week ago), Kyle was going to leave to go to the demolition derby in Moses Lake with my Dad. Well, I decided to go with him instead of staying behind with Lindsey and Preston. So I hurried and packed up again and we left! My family was excited to have us back. Or at least that is what they said. ha ha. We were going to come home Thursday night, but kept getting talked into staying so we ended up staying until Sunday! I went to Tri-Cities on Friday with my Mom and all the kids. I picked out material for my Mom to make Lindsey's blessing dress. Then on Saturday, we went to the Moses Lake Aquatic Park and then on Sunday we had a family dinner where Jeni and her family came out and we played games and my Mom made spudnut donuts. What a fun weekend!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Round 2 for Weekend Getaway
Written by Heidi at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Fabulous Comments:
Bummer! How disappointing that we didn't get to see you while you were here in Moses Lake! You probably didn't have much time to, with all the family around! That's cute how much Kate loves the baby! :)
I need you to come back! Nobody is eating the pretzels, animal crackers and goldfish crackers! Well, actually I do snitch a few animal crackers now and then... What a hilarious picture of me stuffed in the backseat between the 2 kids. And I'm so glad Kate is being a good helper for you - Lindsey's lucky to have a big sister like her. I miss them kids - you can come back anytime!
Love all the pics Heidi! Hope 3 kids hasn't killed you yet
How Fun! Sometimes it's just what you need to pack up and go like that. I'm so glad you've had some good helpers from your mom to Dee Ann, Kyle and Kate. What a blessing family is I think. Loved reading your posts.
ummm, how cool are we to hang out on the time? ;)
cute pix of grandma helen gene.
and yes -- we had fun!!!
Post a Comment