Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Farmer's Night at the Mariner's Game

My parents got a great deal on seats because it was Farmer's Night. Sweet! They invited us to go and we all got free t-shirts too. This is the first time for the kids to go to a Mariner's game. I think Kate went when she was a baby but she doesn't remember it so she was excited to go. They did good for the most part. We fed the kids before going, but you would have thought they hadn't eaten for days. Kate was eating everyone else's food and Preston chowed down on licorice and got my Mom's shirt all dirty. Thank goodness for wipes. It was a fun night.




We got pictures with the Mariner Moose. Lindsey didn't want to touch him, but Kate was fine with him. Jared's friend Makai Hirai came with my family.


Preston was chillin' on this seat with all the coats and blankets drinking his lemonade slushy. That's the life.


My Dad invited his Mom, Grandma Helen Gene, to come along. She had a good time and I liked this picture of them together.


Lindsey couldn't get enough of this lemonade slushy, which by the way is my favorite!!! I get that and kettle corn every time. Delish! Kyle walked clear to the other side of the stadium and then outside to get our kettle corn. It's much better from a stand outside. We also enjoyed a clam chowder bread bowl and fish & chips from Ivars. Yummy!




Lindsey fell asleep in my Mom's arms for a little bit. She was so tired. She normally goes to bed at 7pm. We almost left after the 6th inning, but decided to stay for the whole game. Kate kept saying, "we better go because it's late and I have school tomorrow and I'm going to be tired." Funny that our kid is telling us that. Normally, it's the other way around.


My Mom was singing songs in Preston's ear.


1 Fabulous Comments:

Brenda said...

I have a picture somewhere of Kyle, Matt and I singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" at a Mariner game. I'll have to find it for you...good times!