
Lindsey loves the swing. She is cruising along everything and stands alone for a second. When you tickle her she giggles. She knows when we are trying to chase her because she crawls faster. The other day, she did something to Preston's train track and he got mad. Well, she crawled away SO fast, it was funny. She knew she was in trouble. She's still not a great sleeper at night and is 10 mo's so she should be! She eats whatever we eat. She is already showing her dislike for things or gets mad when we put her somewhere where she doesn't want to be. And we love her open mouthed (sometimes with tongue) kisses. ;)

Watching a movie with the neighbors. I love how Preston is crouched down watching it too. He likes to be involved with Kate and her friends. When they are up playing in her room with the door closed (there's a child door handle thing on her door so he can't open it) he'll go up there, knock on the door and yell, "Kate, let me in! Open the door!" The other day, we were coming home from the park and I slammed on the breaks to stop for a red light and Preston says in a loud voice, "holy cow!"

The kids all over Daddy! Kyle is working hard and has been traveling to random places where the bank has properties. He has to check them out and take pictures. He has been making day trips to Portland, Manson, Kingston and more.
2 Fabulous Comments:
I want to kiss those cute little Lindsey cheeks. Friends and summer are the best. Cute picture with Kyle and the kiddos for Father's Day! Good memories thinking of when " Daddy got home".
Where's YOUR picture Heidi?! Adorable pictures of the kids and Kyle. I laugh every time I see Lindsey...She just makes me laugh!
Post a Comment