Thursday, December 29, 2011

Festive Dresses

My Mom made all the cousin girls matching dresses for Christmas. I happened to have a matching vest for Preston, wore gray and black myself and had Kyle wear gray and black too so we were all sorts of matchy matchy at Church. Kyle had a meeting right before Church so I didn't get a family picture, bummer. But I was pretty surprised the kids sat for me to take their picture!



6 Fabulous Comments:

melanie said...

Love these kids!

A meeting on Christmas Day is a big bummer. The kids looked darling though I would love to see you all matchy, matchy. Stage it again one Sunday, will you?? :)

Heidi said...

Actually, this picture was taken the Sunday before Christmas because that's when our ward did their Christmas program (probably because so many people were gone on Christmas day!) so he didn't have a mtg on Christmas. Thank goodness! And not sure about staging it again. haha!

Sally said...

Beautiful dresses! Your kids look so cute and Lindsey looks like such a big girl!

ericksonzone said...

They look so cute! How fun to be matching!

Unknown said...

THESE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE!! I am obsessing over Lindsey's face!!

Vicki Sabin said...

I want a copy of this picture of the kids - can you post it on my Costco website? So cute!!! It was worth all the time and money spent - they are adorable!